ClubsWA Silver Partnership
In November, 2016, Amanda Energy recently signed on to became a silver sponsor with ClubsWA.
Clubs WA is the industry body for licensed clubs and works with the Government, private sector and public to strengthen the role of clubs amongst local communities and to ensure they remain viable;
- Clubs WA is part of a national body, ClubsAustralia, and is the largest membership-based not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia. With an active involvement in almost every town, the club industry spreads to a quarter of the population of Western Australia;
- Clubs WA provides each of its member clubs with tailored advice and guides on how to work with relevant regulatory bodies to develop and strengthen their club;
- 540 clubs who are already members of Clubs WA;
- After going through a rigorous selection process, and beating off several other applicants, Amanda Energy was successful in its bid to be ClubsWA preferred service partner in cost-effective energy management solutions for its members. The board wanted to partner with a WA owned and operated company with regional connections who had a solid track record in partnering with small businesses and associations in delivering cost-effective retail electricity and solar pv solutions.
- We believe that our Vision and mission in reducing energy costs for corporations aligns nicely with Clubs WA mission of developing and strengthening its members clubs. The partnership between Amanda Energy and Clubs WA will serve to ensure that clubs throughout WA remain vibrant and viable, which ensure that they continue to support the communities that they belong to.
Amanda aim to educate member clubs throughout WA on better energy management and ways to reduce their electricity costs. We look forward to working closely with ClubsWA in the near future and help strengthen the role of clubs within local communities and to ensure the clubs themselves remain viable.
Big congratulations to Alex Da Silva for generating this partnership.