AMANDA ENERGY SALESPERSON
Are you a top performing sales professional?
Join a dynamic team in a growth industry. Amanda Energy are an innovative, independent group that delivers grid electricity and solar PV, and advice on reducing energy costs for businesses in Western Australia.
You will be working with a dynamic and growing company based in North Fremantle, Perth. You will be working closely with clients who are eager to reduce their energy bills. You must have previous experience and a proven track record in solar PV sales.
- Sell retail solar and electricity to businesses
- Cold calling. Generate and follow up on leads by contacting prospects
- Utilise your own network to generate sales
- Analyse electricity consumption data and price using Amanda Energy software
- Close sales in order to achieve monthly sales targets
- Update and management of CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Commission based salary with $1,000 week retainer + super
- Perth based but with a willingness to travel
- Motor vehicle and mobile telephone, office, strong internal support
The Candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in a solar sales position with proven sales history
- Passionate and results focused sales professionals with the ability to work under pressure and meet set KPI’s and targets
- Established connections in the business community
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong Microsoft Office skills
- Mathematical ability and experience in Excel
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and strong problem solving skills.
- Live within 40 minutes of the Amanda Energy office
- Start date: Mid-January, by negotiation.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have a proven record in sales, please send your up to date resume and covering letter to Martin Jurat – email@example.com
All resumes are kept strictly private and confidential.
Start date: Mid-January, by negotiation.